Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Time flies..

Today marks the second day of the 3rd week of my employment. Yes..it's a miracle..and im still struggling to survive under such harsh condition here in this lab full of PCs and only half filled with human beings. The room temperature here goes as low as 15 degrees celsius and not even the PCs here can stand it!! Maybe it's time to build up more fats?? NO WAY!! NS is drifting nearer and nearer and more fats means hell for me. The other factor that contributes to the harsh condition is the lack of "life". Ever since my attachment friends left on the last day of attachment, the room became very empty. The pictures below shows the illustration.




And everyday i will listen to Akon's song, lonely. The more i listened, the more lonelier i felt. And eventually everyone will go...




and.




and..




and...




and eventually i felt terribly lonely..i was told that the next batch of industrial attachment/internship students from NYP will be coming in in July, which is near to a month after my contact ends in mid-June. That was absurd, i was expecting a new batch joining me right after my industrial attachment/internship when i start my direct employment and everything didn't turn out what i'd expected..i tell myself, "never mind..". I just have to endure another month and finish whatever tasks that i need to finish. At the end of the day, it all goes back to the same phrase that a typical liverpool fan will chant..





yes i know..I'm an optimist you see..I can hear liverpool fans cheering now..haha..I may not be a Liverpool fan but i do wish Liverpool will emerge as a winner in the Champions League final. Well, all the best to Liverpool fans out there. Eh..btw is Sylvester Stallone a fan of Liverpool?? ah. whatever. it's lunch break now and my stomach is complaining.

5 have something to say..

At May 17, 2005 6:18 PM, Blogger J Schnorng said...

hahaha....i like this post. it's quite awesome somehow. i'm an arsenal fan, though.

 
At May 17, 2005 6:33 PM, Blogger Dexter Huang said...

Thanks! Well i can't deny Arsenal's a strong team whereas Man Utd is a disgrace..

 
At May 17, 2005 11:14 PM, Blogger Evelyn said...

You interning where? Haha so exciting...

 
At May 17, 2005 11:17 PM, Blogger Dexter Huang said...

CrimsonLogic...an IT firm..stuck to com whole day and read thousands of lines of codings...mainly java...ARGH!!

 
At May 17, 2005 11:21 PM, Blogger Dexter Huang said...

btw, my internship over...i stayed as a temp staff though..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home