Sunday, November 06, 2005

Zouked

yeah...went clubbing last nite with *Beep*. Not my type of music though but i could get an eyeful of babes and hunks dancing. That's the only night i get to chill out with friends and how sux it would be without some girls accompanying us?? So we went on a mission to get to know a couple of girls but *beep* and gang was too hum cheeeeee! erm..i shalln't go into the details rite now. Guess who i've seen last nite?? My Platoon Commander!!! I will not mention his name here. =D

After that we went for supper and Jalan Jalan till day-break when we take bus back.

So tired now and im now gonna pack up my stuffs and get ready for booking in. *yawns*

We will be having SIT Test nxt week, so wish me luck!!

Cya peeps!!!

0 have something to say..

Post a Comment

<< Home