Thursday, May 19, 2005

wolf + berry = wolfberry???

I'm now "enjoying" my lunch that i've just dabao from a nearby cafe. It's pathetic when u dabao your own food back EVERYDAY especially when you are left with no choice. Lunchtime is considered peak period for all eateries and people will be swarming in in groups, therefore lunching alone out there is a strict no-no for me. I hate the way they reserve their seats using a packet of tissue paper or even an umbrella??

#%)*%*#^%#%^*#_%!!!!

Well at least some of the more considerate bunch will select an individual to reserve the seats.

Back to my desk..

I was being informed by my supervisor that our manager will be giving us a dinner treat later today(Grin).

Yesterday i got myself a packet of Wolfberry after being psychoed recommended by the chinese medicine shop aunty that it improves vision. My eyesight has been deteriorating recently and that's the reason why i need that for. Hey i know some of you may be laughing now but it's VERY effective! i had 2 glasses of wolfberry drink in the morning and now not even a babe within 1 Km radius could escape my eyes(evil laughter).

I find the name "wolfberry" funny..cuz i couldn't get any link between the wolf and the wolfberry...it's really hilarious the way u picture it..



No link!!! $%*@$%*@% ah..whatever..maybe ancient wolves ate wolfberries??

The wolfberry drink tastes really good(A mixture of sweet and herbal taste)! Now i know why it taste so much similar to my granny's black chicken soup!! I always mistaken this wolfberry taste for black chicken soup taste, now the truth is out. Don't ever doubt my taste, cuz it's only a mix-up..

My food is almost finished and it's time to get back to my work. URGH!

Back to jail..

0 have something to say..

Post a Comment

<< Home