Saturday, July 30, 2005

It's Saturday!!!!!

I'd like to make an important announcement to my loyal readers. I'll be temperory taking time off from this blogging space so that i can concentrate on my work.

I'll be assisting Raju in handling an airline web system and time is running terribly out. I guess i'll not be around to update until tuesday or wednesday. As for the pictures, i'll get a photoshop guru to help giving it touch-up on the brightness before i post them up.

I'm now getting ready for the usual soccer game! Excited! Saturday is the only day for entertainment and lots of FUN!!!! But after soccer is work...work...and more work....ok, let's hope i can finish it by today.

So peeps, you better enjoy this day to the fullest!! Alright, it's time to get prepared. Ciaoz!!

0 have something to say..

Post a Comment

<< Home