Thursday, July 14, 2005

The pix are up!

i've finished uploading some of the photos into my Flickr.
Feel free to take a look.


Take a look at this beautiful creature...
It's a common sighting but it's worth capturing on my digicam.

For those who wanna view the video, pls click on the picture and access my multiply site. Then right click on the picture, choose "save target as" before you view it on your PC.




How i wish i could bring this fellow home as a pet..hahaha

Anyway, just to update some of the latest happenings. I signed a freelance agreement with an IT firm last week through a very experienced friend of mine. Well, as my current temp staff contract is gonna end on the 29th, i'll be spending more time on the other side, hoping to get a major deal. That's about it.

I guess i should seek enlightenment so that i can get more blogging wisdom..
is that an excuse?

0 have something to say..

Post a Comment

<< Home