Tuesday, December 13, 2005

One stupid girl actually passed me a meme....

Blame Judy, the stupid girl!

7 things that I fear

1. Penniless.

2. Caught in between a dilemma.

3. See people cry.

4. Something terrible happening to my loved ones.

5. Becoming permanently disabled.

6. Nightmares.

7. Doing the wrong things during a date.


7 things i like to do

1. Soccer

2. Computer Games

3. Basketball

4. Swimming

5. Fishing/Crabbing

6. Hiking

7. Gym



7 things i must have in my room

1. Bed

2. Desk

3. Wardrobe

4. Shelf

5. Calendar

6. Poster with a hot babe

7. Chair



7 things i can do

1. I can go underwater for up to a swimming pool length.

2. I can gulp down a 1 litre drink within seconds.

3. I can jump very high.

4. I can head a basketball.

5. I can do a jumping kungfu kick.

6. I can do baby freeze.

7. I can hibernate. ;)



7 things which i can't do

1. I still can't do slam dunk..DAMN!!!

2. I still can't get gold for my IPPT..

3. I still can't get company best PT...

4. I still can't dribble a ball well...

5. I still can't escape NS..

6. I still can't lick my elbow..


7 words i used often

1. KNN

2. TMD

3. WTH

4. WHAT THE

5. LOL

6. Heya

7. Nitey



7 people to pass this MEME to:

1. Shawn Low

2. Emily

3. Sam

4. Cheryl

5. Jasima

6. Yan Wei

7. You Chun

0 have something to say..

Post a Comment

<< Home