Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I wanna jump into outer space

hahahahahaha...some of you might be wondering why i put this title. In case you don't know why, this sweet princess of mine used this phrase in her blog to express her delight and so i'm using it now to express mine too. Yup, went out with her yesterday after work but i'll leave the best part for the last. =D

Let's rewind to..monday..ya..I was being occupied with work, wOrK and LOTS of WORK to be done. SIP(Sales Incentive Plan) has got to be rolled out by end of this month and our work will be dued on Tuesday which was the next day for Leonard to carry on with the presentation to Kenneth, the VP of our Dept. Just as things went smoothly throughout the day and me, expecting my part to be completed before the clock ticked at 1830hr, the design tool which i was using gave me another headache which almost knocked me out with just one blow. So that day i stayed till 2330 to fix the problem and seriously not all were being fixed successfully. Took a cab back later. I lived to fight another EVERY OTHER day..

Oh ya..not forgetting Angel's birthday which was around the corner, din't actually plan any surprise though but i had something in mind then. Called my Gurl at 12 midnight and told her to pass the phone to Angel, then i sang her a birthday song with some mixture of fast and deep breaths as i was walking back after da baoing some food from a 24hr coffeeshop near my house. Happy Birthday Angel! Hope she likes it! haha..

Tuesday finally! Happy! Happy! Woke up as usual and did spent more time at the mirror waxing my hair to the most stylist level because i'd be meeting her later this evening. However, i missed the shuttle bus by 10 seconds!!!! When the bus left, i was just inches to it!!! STUPID BUS DRIVER!!!! IT'S NOT EVEN 0830 yet!! He drove off at 0827 and that cost me another 80ยข for i had to take the harbourfront shuttle bus instead. FYI, my journey there is free because i was still on train concession.

GRRRRR! waste my time! #$)@*^$#^#$^@(&@#(%^&@(#@

I shall not talk about my work cuz it's a lil lot boring. Met her at Orchard, went shopping and got myself a Samuel and Kevin Polo-Tee which she chose including 3 pairs of ankle socks. After that we had our dinner at Marche. So Shiok!! The seafood taste so nice!!!!!! Oysters, prawns, sting ray, etc! After dinner we went shopping again and she got herself 2 tops, a necklace and a pair of earring while i got myself a wrist cuff. Then sent her back before heading home by train. So happy that i wanna jump into outer space!!!! wahahahaha!

Gotta get back to work now! Leonard will be presentating to Jagdip soon. Jia You Dexter!!!

0 have something to say..

Post a Comment

<< Home