Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Road to distinction for Chinese language.

How many times do you hear people improve their grades tremendously AFTER their academic years? I'm the mad fellow.. As i'm gonna improve my chinese language from C6 to A1.. Many people are starting to jeer at me now, but before you do that, please look at my result slip first. Although the O's already writtened in my history record, i'm still positive in re-writing the present history of my current chinese language because of tonight's challenge.

Darling will be having night shift later tonight and it's TRANSCRIPTING which she hates. She'll be doing the english part and me doing the mandarin part and i can feel the challenge right now. It isn't that bad afterall knowing that Han Yu Pin Yin is the only strength i possess in Chinese language subject. Well at least i'm being paid for what i will be doing but that's not what makes me agree to help her firm. It's her presense and her plea that got me into action. And the next greatest challenge that i thought of is the amount of sleep time i will forsake. No matter what, i feel it's still worth it at least knowing that this will take away some of her burden and adds a smile on her face, i'm contented.

0 have something to say..

Post a Comment

<< Home