Thursday, June 09, 2005

Burn midnight oil = burning your fats!

I've just realised i lost 2kg within the span of 48hrs and that's not a very good news cuz the product changed from a man to a bear, a panda. So people out there, if you wanna lose weight, this is never a good solution so dun try this at home =D.

Well last night i dun need to do transcripting as i've already finish my tasks there. Darling needed a helping hand for transcript and translation on the remaining tapes and so i recommended my bro to her and she herself got her best friend to help too. I was there again last night to fulfil my full-time job, which i will not elaborate further..haha..Well basically, my volunteery tasks included seeing over their transcripting and translation process. Helped Angel did some trnascripting for a couple of times and did some correction on my bro's part and of course along the way i did slept for several hours which were hardly enough for a healthy being.

This morning, we went for breakfast somewhere nearby before heading home to wash-up after which i set for my workplace. Darling had her fav Half-boiled egg which made my blood boiled a lil seeing how she unhealthily she ate. However, it didn't really matter afterall when i witnessed how she enjoyed the food. For me, i took economical breakfast..

Still tired..

2 have something to say..

At June 09, 2005 11:17 PM, Blogger Claris said...

transcript? u work for the media?

 
At June 10, 2005 1:09 AM, Blogger Dexter Huang said...

yup..my gurl's intern firm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home