Thursday, June 23, 2005

Update

Not really in a very good mood to blog actually..but just for the sake of saving my memory in case my brain spins into ashes, i'll just dump whatever i've remembered in this space.

Let's start from last thursday, could not recall what i did that day but my record showed that i went back at 2000hr, ya..OT again, sigh.


Friday's a happy day for me cuz finally i could meet her after work after missing her for like..3 days?..ya..went Kims Cuisine for dinner cuz i heard it's nice. We shared butter crab, butter prawn with cereal and a plate of fried hokkien prawn mee. Sshiok! then we went to the arcade to shoot some monsters before accompanying her to Bishan to meet her friends but before that we bought the beard papa cream puff and i din't get to eat it. -.- Ya..met Rachie and Andy and the ladies went to get a gift for Peilin while Andy and I hopped around different shops, chatting. Later found out that he lives near me..hahah..Singapore is small la..ya..after the ladies finished their purchase, i sent her back. When i reached home, i realised that she still had some research to do, so i offered to help as much as i could but failed to do so because i wasn't really familiarised with the procedure, so i withdrew my help in case it backfired..haha..actually expected her to complete within a couple of hours but to my horror, she did not turn in until 1000hr!! i could imagine her tired face with a pair of panda-like eyes. poor thing..and her initial plan to the zoo with her aunt had been cancelled to cover up the sleep time that she had forsakened.


Saturday was a soccer day for me. This time we played at kovan's street soccer court instead of the Lorong Ong Lye field. Had a good tan on my skin though..haha..after that went with my bro and Junbin to the famous beef noodle stall nearby for lunch, it's Superb!
By this time, i thought she could have wokened up which she did. My sms went just in time. It's home sweet home from then on.


I woke up on sunday only to experience a stomache discomfort and my thought went wild, "Colon Cancer??????!!". hahhaha...over-sensitivity can really make u go crazy...The discomfort was on and off for the whole day and i felt terrible..it felt like a big stone rumbling in your stomache at times and my head was feeling abnormal that day as i felt another heavy stone lying at the back of my head. However, these symptoms subsided a little after i had a proper meal and replenished enough fluid. hahaahhaha..looks like some old-fashioned methods helps rather than popping pills..


Usual monday blue on monday but after work, i decided to go for a pre-dinner run for 1hr 15mins. I just ran blindly until it's time to go back..haha..ran till Payar Lebar, then 15 rounds the park, then back home. Below's the route i ran.



Din't really calculate the distance i ran cuz i just felt like running to spend my time worthily. ya..after the run i went back, washed up and watch the usual channel 8 drama.

Nothing much on Tuesday and Wednesday except for some arrangement with my colleages here at CrimsonLogic to go for a hike at Macritchie somewhere in July, if im not wrong it will be at the 9th..ya. other than that, it's work WORK and WORK!!! SIP has to be rolled out by July 1st and we haven't really finish with the debugging.. ARGH!! i think my head will roll...hahaha..Gunawan, let's jia you bah...oh ya! almost forget this..last nite after work, i went KTV with Johnny, Nick Toh, Nick Oo and DY. So long din't meet up with them..the singing session was Very fun!! Sang till midnight before taking bus back.

Today is a happy day because we'll be meeting up after work..yes, we've fixed the venue, somewhere near her place so that i can send her back. I can still recall..

my mum asked, "Are you coming back for dinner?"
I replied, "No..i will be meeting her for dinner."
She handed me double the allowance that i would get for the day. So sweet of her.. I love you mum!(even though fathers' day just passed, i treat them as equal as possible ok!) That night i filled my sling bag with some casual clothes and a pair of sneakers before turning in.

ya..so happy, excited, delighted, jump into outer space, jump into galaxy, jump into the mud and act like a pig, and all sorts of silly thing you could think of..just when i was in such good mood, it suddenly turned 360 degrees into the other extreme. She asked me whether we could meet tomorrow(Friday) because she wanted to meet her poly friends. Disappointment overwhelmed me. Sometimes i wonder what's on her mind. So last minute..initially i rejected her request but given a second thought, i felt that she missed her friends too, so i gave her the green light. I got so heated up because it's so last minute and partly because i missed her so much. It's been almost one week since we last met! It's also because if a last min miscommunication between my bro and i that cost our date a week ago and i don't really like this to ever happen again. Sigh..have to miss her for another 24hrs.. But after reading my friend's blog, i discovered that i wasn't in a very bad situation afterall compared to hers. Hey friend, you know who you are. Just want you to be strong and dun be too upset ok?? There may be ups and downs but as a friend, i will always be here to lend a ear. =D

ya..that's all..and i'm still missing her..better not to let this affect my work...else Leonard will kill me..hahaha...back to work.. V^^

0 have something to say..

Post a Comment

<< Home