Friday, May 26, 2006

My first time on Ubin

It's a great experience. That day i went with my younger sis, her friends, and my younger bro. Went to many places on bike that we rented for 4 bucks for whole day! That's cheap! And that explains the quality of the bike too....
Now let the pix do the talking.


A sign welcomed us!
A nice view
A dude fishing
Tomb raider?
A buddhist temple.
Nice view of the quary.
My bro striking a pose
Pure classics. The coffeeshop there still in the 60s style. For an instance i thought i went to a pet shop! The dogs are so cute!
A swampy beach
Wild boar's foot print
Right from the departure jetty.
My chauffeur is here.
Bid goodbye to the interesting island.
Bubbly trail..
My chauffeur is an uncle!!
CPFT (Changi Point Ferry Terminal) 4 reminds me of CPFT (Combat Proficiency Fitness Test), the vito factor of PTI course. Lucky it's over..


Oh ya, got posted to Bedok FCC after my course ended on the 23rd. Reporting on Monday 2pm. From now on, it's rock-and-roll time!! Cya peeps!

0 have something to say..

Post a Comment

<< Home